Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome Lens Pointers!

Hi everyone I figured I'd go ahead and start a blog, I mean everyone has a blog right? I think this will be a good place to put together articles, links, and just a bunch of good info, and maybe some creative ideas in regards to photography.
  I will try and maintain an emphasis
on working with what you have, and having fun with your work. I will also write occasional gear reviews when I acquire gear, or when the mood strikes to cover gear that I already have.
   I hope that there will be a lot of discussion here, not just me spouting off what I think.
I love to hear from others about what topics you guys would like to see covered or covered in more depth, which ones are useless and which ones don't make any sense, I have been known to sleepblog.
  So with all that said I hope to get started on this thing within the next few days, and I hope that we all learn and grow together to reach our full potential, as artists, craftspeople, technicians, and human beings in general.
Please feel free to enter your email address at the bottom so that you can keep abreast of what's happening here at The Pointed Lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment